COLLECTIONS AGENTS | LOGISTICS | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a leading transport and logistics provider with a global presence. Our client is committed to providing simplified logistics to customers, both commercial and domestic. They are currently experiencing growth in the market due to unprecedented demands for their services and are currently seeking to recruit Collections Agents for their Dublin operations.
As a Collections Agent, you will be required to build and maintain customer relationships, handle outbound collections calls, provide advice and information to customers on tariffs and charges and co-ordinate administrative activities.
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of quality and compliance and you work to agreed revenue targets and SLA's. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
- Handling high-volume inbound and outbound calls to customers
- Arrange pre-payment of charges on accounts prior to completion of shipments and deliveries
- Managing a portfolio of customers and building relationships
- Support customers to set up accounts
- Follow up with communication to customers via internal messaging systems
- Adhering to team and individual cash collection targets and daily/weekly KPI's
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 1-2 years previous collections experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment essential
- Proven ability to meet KPI's and weekly cash collection targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Salary €27-28k
- Occasional over time
- Parking available
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the transport and logistics sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In July of this year, Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie