Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently partnering with a Public Sector body to recruit a Community Support Grant Coordinator to join them for a 5 month contract.
This organisation's head office is located in Dublin City Centre but due to the nature of this role, it is possible to be based in any of this organisation's regional offices so location should not be an issue if you are interested!
The purpose of this role will to assist in overall grant programme implementation by building a deep understanding of the needs, requirements and expectations of the organisations this organisation works with and consistently meeting, managing and exceeding the expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner
- Analysing and assessing applications and reports from new applicants and existing grantees
- Promoting a credible and professional relationship with all relevant stakeholders within the area of responsibility
- Ongoing compliance of programme guidelines and information management relating to specific programmes
- Responsible for the completion of robust, efficient, quality assured appraisals including the maintenance of appraisal information on centralised systems
- Undertake funding review requests in line with agreed procedures
- Provide feedback on application outcomes to supported organisations as required
- Assist with contract management including the tracking, reconciliations and updating of contract information
- Review, develop and maintain efficient and effective administrative and information systems
- Conduct review and appeal process in line with agreed procedures and timelines
- Assess and monitor contract conditions arising from the appraisal process and follow up and communicate with the organisations
- Produce formal reports and analysis at the appropriate stages of the appraisal and review processes
- Manage the notification of change process ensuring all relevant changes are captured, recorded and processed appropriately
- Ensure information management systems are updated so there is a clear record of decisions made and communications with key stakeholders
- Monitor and report on performance of organisations against agreed output, result and impact indicators
- Provide regular progress reports with respect to organisations and/or grantees
- Provide feedback regarding specific supports, training requirements, identifying risks, trends and suggesting how negative issues can be addressed
- Ensure good lines of communication are maintained with organisations
- Ensure communications emanating from organisations are promptly and professionally dealt with within the appropriate section of the organisation
- Co-work with team members in the Financial Operations Directorate to ensure effective disbursement of grant
- Draft responses to organisations and project specific information requests both internal and external - such as complaints, funder and parliamentary queries
- Work on risk projects and areas of concern to assist resolution to issues etc.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) or equivalent
- Ability to understanding and interprete Annual Financial Statements
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Strong understanding and experience of local/community development and the social economy
- Understanding and experience of social inclusion and employment/enterprise.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint portals
- Drivers licence & provision of car for business purposes is essential
If you are interested in being considered for this role and can commit to a 5 month contract, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
A salary in the region of €48,000 pro rata will be payable.
The closing date for applications is Friday, September 18th at 12.00pm.