Our client, a local School in Omagh, Co Tyrone require a Cook for a temporary contract
As the Cook, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Food preparation
- Cooking from a set menu
- Food Service
- Completing relevant food charts to include temperature checks
Hours of work:
- 9am - 1pm Mon - Fri
- The ideal cook will have NVQ Level 2 Food Prep & Cooking / City & Guilds 706/2 or a minimum of two years catering experience within a school meals setting.
- Working in a team
- Have an appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay £9.89 per hr
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.