Credit Control Executive - Dublin 12- €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a permanent opportunity available for an experienced and capable Credit Control Executive to take up a permanent position with our client, a busy Irish owned and operated SME conveniently located in Dublin 12.
Working as part of a small, close knit team, this role encompasses full function accounts receivables duties coupled with effective client liaison. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining customer accounts, reconciling payments and collecting overdue amounts.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Solid and stable experience in an account receivables / credit controller position
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- A proven ability to influence and negotiate with clients
- IT literacy, Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
- Willingness to learn, passionate and driven
- A real team player with an eye for detail
If you meet the above requirements and are seeking our next Credit Control position, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment.
This is an urgent requirement with our client and immediate interviews will be held for suitable Candidates.