Credit Control Executive- Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we are working on behalf of an established and reputable organisation who are seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Control Executive to join their busy finance function. This is a permanent position conveniently located in Dublin 12.
The purpose of this role will be to take responsibility for the organisation's credit control function while working with the business managers to ensure continued success of the business. The successful candidate will work as part of a supportive and friendly team and become part of an organisation who value the contribution of their employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Debtors Calls for all customers
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly Direct Debit Files
- Managing Unpaid Direct Debits
- Credit Checks and Approvals for new & existing customers
- Managing Legal File for bad debts
- Allocations on Accounts
- Issuing Debtors lists to Sales teams on a monthly basis
- Updating bank and bank reconciliation
- Issuing invoices for sales of equipment and collecting payment
- Liaise with Sales people to assist them with queries and account collection
- Key Account Management/Invoicing
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years experience in a busy commercial credit control setting
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities and the ability to pivot with ease as required
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to coordinate with others, multi-task and achieve win-win solution
- Strong customer service focus and a professional approach
- Confident interpersonal & communication skills
If are keen to be considered for this position, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €35,000 per annum.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates. For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.