CREDIT CONTROL TEAM LEAD | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | PERMANENT |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have an opportunity available for an experienced Credit Control Team Lead to join a company based in North County Dublin on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The Team Lead will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance the of collections team while managing customer relationships and escalations within the credit control function. You will be responsible for coaching and developing staff on internal processes, quality and compliance procedures and you will work closely with the senior management team to ensure the teams are achieving revenue targets and SLA's.
- Lead, mentor and develop the collection team in a target driven contact centre environment
- Ensure delivery of team cash collection and credit control targets and daily/weekly KPI's
- Support the team where necessary to achieve daily and weekly objectives
- Respond to queries and complaints in an efficient and effective manner
- Preparation of reports including all ageing items on AR and VAT and Duty invoices
- Contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of departmental and organisational policies and procedures
- Liaise with internal departments and attend monthly workshops and meetings
- Ad-hoc reports/ duties and analysis as requested by the CFO
- Credit Control Experience essential
- Financial Analyst experience preferred
- Excel advanced preferred
- Vat & Duty experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business and with external stakeholders
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Team leader/previous supervisory experience is an advantage
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.