Role: Collections - Mortgages & Other Retail products
RFSG plays a critical part in the Credit Life Cycle and concentrates primarily on delinquent accounts and the recovery of impaired debts on behalf of the Bank. All aspects of work carried out within the area should be in line with the Brand Values.
Responsibility for arrears management of mortgage, branch and credit card portfolio.
On a day to day basis the team works closely with other sections within RFSG, Branches, Retail Credit Centre, Card Services Dublin, Credit, Business Banking, Risk Management, Securities Unit and External Professionals to fulfil this vital role.
- Engage with customers, primarily by phone to recover arrears or agree an affordable repayment plan.
- Ensure at all times professional and empathetic customer engagement.
- Ensure that all designated CACS worklists are fully and effectively worked on a daily basis (within agreed criteria for each queue) striving for 100% accuracy. Ensuring that the appropriate action is undertaken and histories are updated accordingly.
- Adhere to all Retail FSG Regulatory Standards. Adhere to Treating Customers Fairly, Vulnerable Customers and Complaints Policies.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all Bank internal policies and complete iLearn modules within agreed timeframes.
- Seek out opportunities to develop/enhance required skills to effectively carry out duties commensurate with job role expectations.
- Attend and actively participate in department team training sessions and assist delivery of sessions as directed by Team Leader/Training co-ordinator.