Customer Service Administrator - Dublin 12 - €32k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a prominent medical supply company with offices in Dublin 12.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a professional, motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to join their team. This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity to join a successful Irish owned and operated business with a fantastic reputation. They have recently been named as a "Great Place to Work" for 2021 and offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with excellent career progression opportunities.
The purpose of this role will be to provide support to a busy clinical support sales team, provide excellent customer service and provide reception duties for customers and visitors.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Customer services to our large database of patients
- First point of contact for new patients
- Delivery of first-class support and service in line with expected standards
- Working to month end deadlines & daily KPI's
- Order processing and sales admin
- Processing of quotations and requests for PO's from the HSE
- Patient data input management
- Maintaining and updating patient records in Therefore, SAP and CRM database
- Provide support to clinical sales and nurse helpline teams
- Large key accounts responsibility
- Interact with internal teams (Accounts and Warehouse)
- Create greater efficiencies with current workflow practices
- Take an active part, where possible and appropriate, in new initiatives
- Provide reception services for customers and visitors
- Schedule diagnostic clinics and patient set ups - multiple clinic locations
- Provide comprehensive solutions to patient queries
- Monthly reporting of KPI's and appointments to be carried out and maintained
- Ad hoc duties as required
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years customer service/medical secretary experience or 3rd level qualification necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Ability to deal with several tasks at once, able to adapt to most situations
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- An attitude of teamwork
- Time management and organisational skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft office
- SAP experience an advantage
- Self-starter/Demonstrates initiative
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of stock control procedures an advantage
- Open and receptive communication skills
- Outgoing and positive attitude to customers and colleagues
- Discretion and confidentiality
If you are someone with an ability to get things done, and are seeking a challenging, varied role in a supportive working environment, them we need to hear from you!
Please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment. This permanent role will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €32,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Don't delay! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.