Staffline are excited to be working in partnership with an award winning company that services some of the most prestigious names in UK Financial Services, Retail and more!
Staffline are currently recruiting for Permanent Inbound Customer Advisors on a fully remote basis.
Both full and part time, permanent roles are available: minimum 20 hours per week, maximum 40 hours per week.
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be representing clients by offering outstanding support for their customers from your own home
- Be an integral part of the team, whose ethics, values, connectivity and relentless innovation have blazed a trail for over 17 years
- Take ownership of customer experiences and outcomes, with full support and guidance from management and support teams
- Deliver services in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and in some cases FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines.
- Candidates with a solid background in customer service and problem-solving (ideally gained in a contact centre environment)
- A curiosity for people, passion, an ability to self-motivate and the drive to work autonomously
- The confidence to ask for support when needed (managers, colleagues and virtual floor walkers will be there for you instantly, all the time)
- The flexibility to not only work around your own daily priorities but also our client's requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to get up to speed with products and systems quickly, and an excellent grasp of internet technology.
- IT literacy, high flexibility in your schedule, good organisation, independence and self-reliance
- A shared passion for ethics, the environment, excellence and innovation
What you will need to fulfill the role
- A PC that is big and fast enough to perform your role. Laptops can be used on some client accounts. (min 8GB RAM)
- A steady wired broadband connection delivering at least 3MB per second
- A headset to take calls comfortably and professionally
Hours of work are from 8am - 8pm, with a flexibility to work around your availability.
If you would like to have a confidential chat regarding these role please contact Veronica Hutton on 028 71267799 or email email@example.com