42hrs per week, shift patterns are 4 days on 4 days off working rotation shift patterns (6am-6pm, 10am-10pm or 6pm-6am)
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Managing high levels of incoming and outgoing telephone calls to both clients and branches.
- Utilise software to ensure the required monitoring and compliance standards are met.
- Work as part of a monitoring team liaising with different branches nationally.
- Follow correct procedures for incident reporting and real time monitoring.
- Work as part of a team, communicating effectively with team members and others.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and also comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
- Comply with IS) 27001 standards and procedures.
- Meeting individually set KPIs.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
What we are looking for
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Alarm receiving centre
- Call centre
- Customer service
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable history.
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.