Due to consistent growth, our client is looking for a bilingual Customer Service Specialist with fluency in German and English (oral and written) to join our clients existing team. This newly created position will support future business in Europe and will be suited to an individual that is driven and highly motivated to offer the best possible service to our clients customers.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager (Europe), this role is focused on providing comprehensive and professional customer service to customers through various communication streams.
- Liaise with customers through various communication streams and languages e.g., telephone, email and chat, providing a high level of customer service
- Ability to retain product knowledge and guide the customer to which product best meets their requirements
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with both internal/ external customers, ensuring grammar is of high standard
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct systems
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer enquires
- Adhere to the Company customer service standards: telephone greeting and manner; professional written communications; agreed response times, etc
- Achieve agreed team / individual KPI's
- Deal with customer issues and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time, including discretional overtime
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.