Deputy Manager (Adult Day Services)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Deputy Manager (Adult Day Services) for our client based in Holywood, on a full time permanent basis with Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm working hours (flexibility required on occasion)
Spread across 100 acres with breath-taking views and incredible facilities, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a setting unlike anything else in the sector, along with the chance to be part of our client's growing Day Service provision.
- To support the Registered Manager in the operational management of Day Services (Day Opportunities and Day Care Setting) in line with the Day Care Setting Regulations (Northern Ireland 2007) DHSS PS minimum standards and the organisational quality management systems.
- The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Day Services which currently include 4 Day Opportunity Adult Workshops and a Day Care Setting.
- To embrace our client's unique ethos and approach, actively supporting them throughout the Adult Day Services area.
- Third level qualification in relevant discipline e.g. (Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Youth Work, Occupational Therapy, Education) OR QCF level 5 Diploma in relevant discipline, (Health and Social Care, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Youth Work, Occupational Therapy, Education) or Equivalent
- Appropriate professional registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the provision/co-ordination of support services for individuals with learning disabilities or other vulnerable groups, 2 years of which should have been at a deputy manager level or equivalent.
- Experience of Project Management and the ability to lead a team and motivate others
- Experience in a Residential Home or Supported Living or Day Care setting
- Experience in learning disability
- Experience of direct reports and knowledge of RQIA standards
- Clear understanding and commitment to Adult Safeguarding, Health & Safety
- Good organisational skills, communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency of using standard office IT applications such as Word, Excel, the internet and email
- Knowledge of the Day Care Service provision
- Full driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
**We anticipate a positive response to this vacancy and will only contact candidates who outline how they meet the criteria**
- £25,781 per annum starting
- 33 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Optional Healthcare Plan
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities including Recognition and Reward incentives
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.