Deputy Nurse Manager
Excellent Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Deputy Nurse Manager on a full time permanent basis based in Coleraine
Our client is a local, family run care provider with an outstanding reputation and over 30 years experience in the sector, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last two years.
With a superb salary on offer this is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse in a similar position to work with one of the country's best private care home providers in an 82 bed home.
- To ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home (in the Nurse Manager's absence).
- You will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the Company's objectives as identified in the mission statement.
- You'll also assist the Nurse Manager in managing all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Experience within a similar role
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Excellent salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.