Digital Marketing Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading supplier to the construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and contribute to digital marketing projects and campaigns, developing the organisation's digital communication strategies.
- Managing and developing the company website including managing relationship with external agencies.
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and others you think relevant.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): manage the implementation of on and off site SEO strategies and provide ongoing KPI reporting.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Creating, managing and maintaining social networking channels; contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Managing and updating the company website.
- Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software.
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns and dispatching email marketing campaigns.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Using the most suitable web analytics software to monitor performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimisation and conducting key word research and providing monthly reports.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends; and researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns.
- Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues.
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years commercial experience working on digital marketing with proven results
- Experience of Wordpress
- Experience of ecommerce
- Experience of using analytics, affiliates, PPC & SEO tools
- Experience of inbound marketing
- Strong communication and delivery skills, experience in training others a bonus
- Experience of delivering digital marketing strategies and implementing them
- Experience of Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Experience of HTML
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.