8 Months fixed term contract
- To assist and support the Project Manager and Project Coaches to ensure the best skills/innovation pathway for businesses and individuals.
- To provide an effective advisory and support service to individuals on starting a business.
- To liaise with business promotion agencies including Invest NI, Council business start programmers and Local Enterprise Agencies.
- To actively identify networking, funding, competitions and external commercial incubation opportunities that may support individuals with enterprising, entrepreneurial or innovative ideas.
- To complete all required project documentation and input data onto the project CRM
- To provide information in a timely manner for reporting purposes
- To participate in team meetings
Hours of work: Full-Time 36 hours per week. The post holder will be required to adopt a flexible approach (including evening work) and to devote such time as may be required by the exigencies of the service
- Hold a minimum of HNC/HND qualification
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience of supporting individuals in pre-enterprise or business start-up
- Experience of using a computerised database system to include using tools for record keeping and data analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with individuals, colleagues, business and other stakeholders on a range of issues.
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and work on own initiative whilst part of wider team.
- A current driving licence and access to a car or have access to a form of transport that will enable the post-holder to fulfil the role in full.
- Rates of pay £10.92 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.