EHS MANAGER | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH
Our client based in County Meath are searching for an experienced EHS Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is an office based position with occasional travel required.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all the environmental and health and safety company standards, procedures and policies within the company.
- Use knowledge and skills to promote a positive Health & Safety culture in the workplace with continuous improvement of systems and procedures in place
- Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders comply with safety legislation and that health, safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to
- Plan, develop, deliver and coordinate effective EHS training to all facility employees, temporary workers, contractors, and visitors to promote a strong EHS culture
- Liaise with company clients and maintain a working knowledge of their Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure method statements, risk assessments and site safety procedures for site work are complaint for engineers on projects
- Filling out customers EHS audit paperwork for customer compliance
- Manage the on-going COVID controls in place including the overseeing the Antigen testing programme
- Diploma or Higher in Environmental Health & Safety Qualification
- IOSH membership desirable
- 5 + years' experience in EHS within a construction, industrial, manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation, Standards and Best Practice, Employment Legislation
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality Management Systems including ISO 45001/ 14001/ 9001 would be advantageous but not essential
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.