Environmental Health and Safety Technician
Location - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Contract - 12 Months
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Environmental Health and Safety Technician based in Belfast.
- Support and contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) systems, processes and procedures.
- Assist the operational teams in cultural safety development.
- Participate in projects and work groups to implement safety improvements.
- EHS Auditing & Report writing
- Provide timely and accurate information on EHS Issues
- Ensures compliance with relevant EHS legislation and policies
- Advise on handling, storage and disposal of Hazardous Wastes, including completion of waste transfer/consignment notes
- Support EHS Training programs
- Help maintain legal compliance
- Improve environmental performance & achieve sustainability metrics
- Contribute to Corporate Social Responsibility
- A degree in an appropriate scientific discipline and/or equilivant EHS experience
- Proficient in MS office
- The ability to follow their own initiative, be proactive and ambitious.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Someone looking to develop a career in EHS in a large fast paced environment.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland