An exciting opportunity for an Environmental Officer to join an award winning manufacturer based in Co. Tyrone. Reporting to the HSE Manager you will join a fast paced HSE team providing support on a range of environmental and energy related topics. Main duties will include;
- Actively support the site management teams to meet Environmental and Energy KPI's
- Supporting the site teams in conducting regular meetings, detailed Incident Investigations, proactive pollution prevention and coordinate close outs
- Implementation of natural resource efficiency campaigns and initiatives to reduce environmental / energy impact.
- Investigate and research viable opportunities to improve regulatory compliance and the sites ways of working to reduce environmental impacts with a focus on cost saving.
- Working closely with financial controllers on the expenditure of related works and projects, to ensure contracts or purchases are negotiated to best possible price and identify opportunities for grant assistance and secure grant aid.
- Assistance in ensuring the site meets its obligations under environmental legislation and regulations
- Attending and supporting HSE Team during external ethical or ISO audits (ISO14001, 50001 45001) or other customer specific audits as required
- 2 years environmental management experience ideally within the manufacturing industry
- Recognised environmental or energy related qualification
- Project Management, experience of delivering projects to planned outcomes
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care