Estimating & Business Development Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Estimating & Business Development Executive on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. The Estimating & Business Development Executive will be a key member of a well-established team. The Estimating & Business Development Executive will be seeking out opportunities in the Construction / Facilities Management sector in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Communicate the brand across the sectors including construction, facilities management and professional services.
- Increase potential sales opportunities with architects, contractors, engineers, by means of email, phone, social media and networking.
- Build rapport with both existing and prospective clients to be a trusted knowledgeable resource.
- Achieving monthly KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Management team to grow business.
- Take responsibility for growing sales in Republic of Ireland.
- Identify, target and qualify prospective sales leads - identify contact points, with the aim of securing a sales meeting.
- Drive the process by having the ability to identify, develop and submit public sector tenders.
- Read technical drawings & all other documents within the tender package
- Manage and keep up-to-date the CRM.
- Present weekly updates to the Management team.
- Planning job timescales and assess the levels of risk on a project.
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs and review potential value engineering options.
- Ensuring quotations are submitted professionally and accurately reflect and demonstrate what has been included.
- Provide solutions to prospective clients.
- Key Account Management of strategic accounts.
- Up selling and cross selling the companies range of solutions to existing clients.
- Meeting with key clients regularly ensuring they are kept up to speed on developments.
- Attend and exhibit at trade Shows and exhibitions.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years sales, business development or estimating experience
- A strong background or knowledge of commercial door systems / construction / facilities management sector
- Ability to identify, compile and submit winning tenders / bids
- Ability to read technical drawing & all other documents within the tender package
- Experience of managing key accounts
- BIM Experience
- Team player as well as an ability to work of your own initiative
- Excellent communication and creative skills - verbal and written
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multitask and structure your day
- Good computer/IT skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages and CRM
- Valid clean Driving Licence
- Access to a car
- Specification and Technical sales experience
- Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business
The successful Estimating & Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
The Estimating & Business Development Executive role will be based in Ballymena.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.