Events Manager - Bespoke Fitouts & Exhibitions
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Events Manager / Coordinator to join our client, an expanding and market leading company based in South Dublin.
This role requires a motivated and energetic candidate with lots of creativity and the ability to get things done. The purpose of the role will be to manage and coordinate a aide variety of projects in the areas of exhibition spaces, commercial fit outs and custom interiors.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest national and international brands.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Account management of existing and new clients
- Liaise with design team and issue quotations for drawings for stands at exhibitions/installs/pop up shops/activations
- Manage exhibition control documents and ensure adherence to plans
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Travelling to onsite inspections
- Keep precise records of all communications
- Update the company databases as required
- Coordinate various services for clients; Act as a point of contact for all incoming communications
- Order all onsite services required by client
- Order all logistics services required by client
- Develop W Display order forms for show manuals for Exhibitions
- Organise all logistics and plant hire for domestic shows
- Controlling costs on individual jobs
- Liaising with our Production Team in finalising construction / installation
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential exhibition and event clients; research and develop a list of potential customers for exhibitions
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience working in events
- B.Sc. in Event Management or relevant qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Capacity to build and develop relationships with clients
- Ability to work to deadlines in a highly pressured environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A can-do positive attitude and a team player mentally
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
- Full Clean drivers' licence
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For more information please call Laura on 086 1409232.
This role offers excellent potential for long term career progression within a dynamic and supportive team environment. A competitive salary package will be in offer to the successful candidate.