Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer II- Finance to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.72pr hour
13+ week's £13.11pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am-5.00pm)
- A minimum of one year's experience working in a finance team.
- Knowledge of internal control, Procurements & Purchase Ledger Enteries
- Knowledge of standing orders & financial regulations
- Knowledge of VAT accounting
- Assist in providing financial support to budget holders, departmental managers & staff
- Maintain financial systems & procedures
- Respond to payment enquiries
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**