Our Client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial services, has opportunities for Customer Service Associates to join their project team commencing immediately The role is expected to be required for 9 - 12 months. This role would be a great opportunity for individuals with previous experience in the financial services environment.
Based onsite in Central Park, Leopardstown. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. There may be a requirement to be available for occasional weekend work also.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with any phone or email/postal queries from customers in relation to the closure of their bank accounts.
- Ensure appropriate outbound/inbound contact strategy is adhered to.
- Ensure calls, tasks and emails are answered within SLA.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and controls as laid down by the business are complied with and are applied appropriately in line with regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by this role
Competencies for the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Roles are subject to Credit Check and pre employment screening
If you are interested in these roles please forward your CV via the link