FINANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS | SWORDS | 1 YEAR CONTRACT
Located in Swords, North County Dublin, our client is a leading transport and logistics provider with a global presence. Our client is committed to providing simplified logistics to customers, both commercial and domestic. They are currently experiencing growth in the market due to unprecedented demands for their services and are currently seeking to recruit Finance Customer Service Agents to join their Dublin Finance team.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be required to handle high volumes of customer queries via phone and email while providing day-to-day support to the finance department. You will be responsible for managing a busy workload, effectively co-ordinating administrative activities and ensuring that the highest levels of customer care are achieved at all times.
You will be responsible for ensuring best practice, quality and compliance and you work to agreed KPIs and SLA's. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
- Handling high-volume customer finance queries through inbound and outbound telephone activity and via email correspondence
- Ensure that all customer queries are logged in an efficient manner and in line with agreed timeframes, aiming for first contact resolution
- Take ownership of queries right through to resolution, ensuring highest levels of quality and compliance with internal controls
- Escalate queries where necessary
- Build positive working relationships with other departments such as sales, customer service and operations
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 1-2 years previous experience in a fast-paced, customer support role essential, ideally within a finance or billing department
- Proven ability to meet KPI's and weekly targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Salary €27-28k
- Occasional over time
- Parking available
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the transport and logistics sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie