Finance Manager / Accountant
£38,000 to £44,000
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a global, award winning manufacturer at an exciting time of expansion. Joining a fast paced finance team and reporting to the Financial Controller your main duties will include;
- Weekly Management of KPI reporting of actuals v standard, including investigation and explanation of variances.
- Working with the Operations and Commercial teams to ensure robust costings are produced
- Maintenance of costing system ensuring new product prices are updated and accurate
- Stock, sales and margin analysis
- Coordinating the routine stock counting processes and reporting on stock accuracy
- Monthly valuation and reporting of stocks & work in progress
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly divisional management accounts
- Performing process reviews to recommend/implement process improvements
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Drive improvement and standardisation in finance processes to maximise efficiency and quality of KPI reporting
- Qualified accountant or Part Qualified accountant with strong industry experience
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office to include strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and financial process experience.
- Experience of a manufacturing environment.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care