Finance Manager | Dublin City Centre
FINANCE MANAGER | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
Our client based in Dublin 1 is searching for a Finance Manager to join their team for an 11 month Maternity Leave Contract.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations and financial management functions within the business. Reporting to the Operations Manager and working with the Accounts Team you will contribute to the efficient delivery of financial and management accounting services, through the provision of effective financial accounting systems and procedures.
- Within Financial Management and Operations duties, you will oversee and finalise the preparation of management accounts and prepare paperwork for Finance & Risk Committee and attend such meetings and prepare formal minutes
- Oversee budget setting
- Administer payroll for the business, ensuring timely payments to employees, returns submission & payments to revenue and pension providers
- Oversee the administration of new suppliers, purchase orders, cheque requisitions, invoice authorisations and budget coding
- Preparation of long-term financial plans for Board approval including sensitivity analysis
- Ensure that accounting systems are up to date and reconciled regularly
- Submission of all VAT & VAT3 return
- Provide line management support to the Finance officer
- Part Qualification in Accountancy
- Proficiency on financial accounting and reporting, including in the production of annual financial statements and liaison with external auditors
- Experience in production of management accounts, budgets and cash flow, forecasting and writing reports for Boards
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.