Grade 1- Financial Support Officer
Reach your full potential in a work environment that is both interesting and challenging. Here at Staffline Recruitment, our client is focused in promoting equality and opportunity in the workplace. Working as part of a team, the support officer role is responsible for implementing effective financial administration systems, review and analysis of financial returns and carrying out financial and administrative checks on grant expenditure. Working in areas of social inclusion, education, and community development, our client works to promote equality and support in the community as well as the workplace.
What are the requirements?
This exciting opportunity, working on the production of financial information and the provision of general administrative support within the Directorate. Is established by the highest standards in accountability, financial management and ongoing support to those our client serves. To be considered for this role, a successful candidate will be required to display:
Qualifications & Experience
- Third level finance qualification (Certificate, Diploma, accounting technician/recognised payroll qualification)
- 1-2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience in efficiency and managing a busy workload
Skills & attributes
- Ability to work tight deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively and efficiently
- Proficient in CRM systems, SharePoint and MS Office and Excel
- Good customer service and support skills
- Demonstrating initiative and resilience daily
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure budgets are correct and consistent and provide support to beneficiary groups in meeting financial monitoring requirements.
- Monitor data entries and notify errors to relevant parties
- Responding directly to internal/external queries and co-ordinating responses
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of the Directorate
- Prepare paperwork for meetings
- Carry out financial and administrative checks on grant expenditure to ensure all information submitted is compliant with programme requirements.
What we offer you
- 26 days holidays plus 1 Company Day
- Pension - 11% Company contribution
- Paid sick leave after 3 months of service
- Parental Leave
- Paid Mat Leave
- Opportunity for growth and progression with a growing company
- Team focused, dynamic environment
- Job type: Full Time
If this sounds like the next step in your career journey, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown branch, on 01 4505288