This highly regarded construction / property firm focuses on the creation and management of high quality office, hotel, student and residential accommodation throughout the UK & Ireland.
Staffline are supporting them with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant to operate from their Cookstown site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will be joining a dynamic finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- The finance team provide group wide corporate support to property, investment and development companies.
- Reporting directly into a Finance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data & preparing reports.
- Manage year end accounting process, liaising with other accountants and external advisors.
- Prepare and review year end accounts for property, investment and development companies before they are forwarded on to the auditors and tax advisors.
- Review CT returns.
- Tag accounts and Prepare Financial Statements for filing with Companies House and HMRC to strict legislated deadlines.
- Hold a current ACCA/ ICAI qualification with preferably at least 1 years' post qualification experience.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Well organised and have the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys new challenges.
- Experience with DREAM, Sage Accounts Production and Sage Accounts Productions Advanced would be an advantage however not essential.
- Competitive salary, negotiable DOE.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.