Financial Administrator - 35K - Dublin 12
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are recruiting for a fast-paced retail supplier in Dublin 12. The ideal candidate will support all areas of the business with day-to-day administration duties, in particular the finance department.
The role will involve the following:
- Answering telephone calls, diary management and attending reception.
- Processing of coupons and liaising with customer service regarding coupons administration.
- Assisting with manual scanning of dockets and creditor invoices and documentation.
- Dictation typing of letters, photocopying and scanning.
- Opening, closing and maintaining client files.
- Preparing documents and briefs for counsel.
- Liaising with solicitors on various administrative duties.
Required experience and background:
- Previous experience in a financial administrator role.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Word and Outlook, case management experience desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and willing to learn new skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork ethic.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.