An excellent opportunity for experienced hands on finance professional to join a leading local employer at an exciting time of growth. Joining the senior management team and reporting to the Managing Director your main duties will include:
- Responsible for the management of the Maintenance function, fundraising function, and managing the growth of the businesses.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, handling tax and compliance matters
- Preparing financial accounts, reports, and ensuring organisational financial stability, whilst bringing a commercial mindset and cost control.
- Educated to degree level
- An accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- 5 years' experience in a senior finance role
- Experience of managing a finance team
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.