Financial Controller - Part Time - Construction
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller for a part-time, permanent position with our client; a growing and dynamic company within the construction sector. This permanent position will require a hands-on financial controller who will provide leadership, direction and management to a busy finance function.
This is a super opportunity to join a fast growing company and take full finance responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop finance team
- Day to day management of finance function
- Review and improve financial systems
- Project costing
- Margin analysis and sales reporting
- Financial modelling and cashflow management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary
- Financial analysis and delivery of KPI reporting
- Manage statutory and year end close for all Irish entities
- Fixed Asset Management
- Review and manage cap ex
- Performance reporting
- Project work
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience as a Financial Controller within a busy SME environment
- Experience working within the construction sector preferred
- Professional accounting qualification
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Ability to liaise and communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of commercial accounting and business practices
- Excellent technical knowledge of accounting systems, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage and lead a small team
This permanent part-time position will be based in South Dublin and will offer a salary in the region of €70,000 - €75,000 pro rata depending on experience. A hybrid working option will be available and the successful candidate will be able to commit to working 3 days per week.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding role and you possess the skills and experience outlined we would love to hear from you. To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or a confidential chat, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.