FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST| NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | PERMANENT |
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting a Financial Reporting Analyst on behalf of our client based in North County Dublin. This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The role is an integral position within the finance function of the business and will report directly to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for working with the business teams to ensure reporting is completed in accordance with business and external accounting policies. This is a cross functional, group wide role and requires an ability to have excellent organisational skills.
- To establish and maintain high quality financial reporting, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and business policies to ensure best practice is adhered to across the organisation
- Monitor and analyse performances and indicators to ensure optimal decision making
- Preparation and coordination of monthly forecasts, monthly closing, balance sheet reviews and budgets
- Support internal and external audits, project analysis and the wider finance function
- Oversee internal controls and ensure accurate reporting within the business regions
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in a financial reporting role essential
- Accounting qualification required - Accounting Technician, Diploma or Degree
- Proficiency in SAP preferred or similar finance software plus proficiency in MS Office including advanced Excel
- Knowledge of management accounting principles and audit procedures
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.