Floating Support Worker (Part Time) - Belfast
Floating Support Worker (Part Time)
Belfast City Centre
£13,728 per annum (£21,450 full time equivalent)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Floating Support Worker (Part Time) on a permanent basis servicing the Greater Belfast area. Hours for this role are 24 hours a week. 8-hour days on Monday, Tuesday and Friday
As this a Floating role you will need to have a full, clean, driving licence to fulfil the driving requirement of this post.
Our client is one of Belfast's most well-known charities that help people affected by homelessness providing a range of potentially life-saving services to around 1,400 people affected by homelessness across greater Belfast every year.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to the lives of the homeless community in Belfast.
- You will be responsible for developing an individually tailored wrap-around Support Service, meeting the needs of people who are in their own tenancy. The Floating Support Worker will ensure tenancy sustainment, promote independence and link individuals in with the community.
- 1 years' full time experience of supporting people with complex and multiple needs
- Ability to manage people with challenging behaviour and poor levels of engagement
- Understanding and commitment to working within an ethos of High Tolerance, Low Threshold services.
- Knowledge of needs and support services relevant to homeless people who have been rehoused
- Sound knowledge and understanding of housing related support
- Have a sound understanding of the benefit system
- Ability to develop Needs Assessments and Support Plans and manage a Key Worker case load
- The post holder will be required to wear identifiable clothing (uniform) whilst working
- 2 years driving experience with current clean licence and access to a car for business purposes
*ONLY CANDIDATES THAT DEMONSTRATE THE ABOVE CRITERIA ON THEIR CV WILL BE CONTACTED*
- £13,728 (£21,450 full time equivalent) per annum
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Access to superb training and development to develop your skills, professional supervision and support
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.