£40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join a leading employer at an exciting time of expansion based in their Lisburn site. You will provide and manage a safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective site. Reporting to the MD your main duties will include:
- Effective leadership of the plant team through deployment and roster management.
- Responsible for all health & safety protocol.
- Maximise plant and resource efficiency for continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain meaningful customer relationships at all levels.
- Responsible for all repairs and maintenance upkeep.
- Responsibility and reporting of all operational records, trend analysis, KPI's and P&L to the board & senior management to meet the required deadlines.
- Reporting of all regulatory submissions.
- Continuous employee development of the plant team for career progression.
- Strategic and innovative involvement for future plant expansion plans as part of the leadership team.
- At least 2 years previous experience operating in a similar role within a processing / production environment or within an industry focused on the production of green energy.
- Proficient in the use of IT Microsoft and system skills.
- Effective management and leadership skills though others.
- Able to analyse, identify and report key trends in data to make key decisions.
- Effective time management, with a flexible view to working hours.
- Hands on approach linked to the operational and maintenance requirements.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care