We have Fantastic Opportunities for General Operative x 15 for The Lycra Company in Maydown, Co Derry.
General Operatives - Salary £22.253 per annum plus bonus.
The execution of routine tasks within a production environment including:
- Operating equipment.
- Monitoring and responding to process variance.
- Validating quality requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- Willing to undertake first aid duties.
- 2 GCSEs at minimum grade 'C', or equivalent, in English & Maths, or 6 months previous relevant production or warehouse experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team, follow defined written job procedures and instructions, and undertake accurate data entry into a computerised system.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and provide flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to accept responsibility for safety by following all policies and practices.
- Successful applicants, who must be 18 years of age or over by 14th May 2021, will normally be required to work full rotating 12-hour shift patterns (nights and days), averaging 42 hours per week.
- BTEC qualification, or equivalent, in an engineering/science related discipline.
All of the above criteria may be further enhanced to shortlist for interview.
We offer a competitive salary starting at £22,253 for basic level General Operative (GO) + £1,740 Annual Market Supplement for GO's willing to undergo Training program for Enhanced GO role.
In addition, the Company offers the opportunity for future advancement to higher paid Tier levels.
A benefits package, including BUPA membership and a Contributory Pension Scheme and performance related pay, is also included in the employment package.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Donna.Loughran@staffline.co.uk. Closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday 14th May 2021.
The selection process will include a pre-placement medical and reference check.
The Maydown site operates a no smoking policy.
The LYCRA Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The LYCRA Company innovates and produces fiber and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, The LYCRA Company is recognized worldwide for its innovative products, technical expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The LYCRA Company owns leading consumer and trade brands: LYCRA®, LYCRA HyFit®, LYCRA® T400®, COOLMAX®, THERMOLITE®, ELASPAN®, SUPPLEX®, and TACTEL®. The LYCRA Company's legacy stretches back to 1958 with the invention of the original spandex yarn, LYCRA® fiber.
Today, The LYCRA Company focuses on adding value to its customers' products by developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer's need for comfort and lasting performance. For more information, visit www.thelycracompany.com.