Graduate Customer Administrator
Are you a recent graduate keen to secure a role in a customer-focused role?
As our ideal candidate, you will be enthusiastic, driven and excited to work as part of a team. This is an excellent role where you will have a great opportunity to learn and develop within the team.
Your new role
The candidate will liaise with customers, operations personnel, and couriers to ensure efficient order processing and dispatch.
The role will primarily involve customer support but will eventually extend to include stock management, financial management and digital management.
- Build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally, communicating professionally and effectively at all times.
- Accurate attention to detail required at all times throughout the work.
Educated to a high level with excellent numeracy and literacy.
Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking. Strong attention to detail - aiming for excellence in delivery.
Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to apply solutions and a positive "can-do" attitude.
High proficiency in computer use is absolutely essential.
- * A knowledge of website functionality, design and management would be beneficial but not essential.
* Previous office administration/customer service/retail experience within eCommerce would be beneficial.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures.
* Polite & courteous telephone manner.
* Excellent reliability and punctuality. Overtime will be expected when necessary.
* Perseverance, enthusiasm, determination, and commitment are essential
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be:
- Recent Graduate
- Previous experience in customer service
In addition you will possess the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Be competent in the use computerised systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Good organisation skills.
- Methodical approach to work
- Demonstrate quality attention to detail.
- Ability to format reports
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify and progress work priorities.
- Ability to work as a team member, including being flexible and supportive of other team members.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com