Our Client leading provider in hazardous waste solutions for industry. Due to operational needs, 2 positions have become available for Hazardous Material Operator primarily based at Hazardous Waste Facility in Antrim but will also include a portion of off site work servicing our broad customer base.
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with hazardous materials in a safe and environmentally sound manor
- Use of site plant and forklifts to facilitate operations on a busy site
- Moving pallets of hazardous & non-hazardous waste throughout site
- Loading and offloading articulated trailers
- Ensuring you comply with company Health and Safety policy at all times
- Ensuring site housekeeping
The candidates will be highly motivated team players who would ideally have previous experience working in a busy warehouse environment. Waste Management experience / knowledge, operation of forklift and telehandler although desirable is not required as full training will be provided.
The Company will provide a full program of training including but not limited to Confined Space, Breathing Apparatus, ADR for chemical transportation and chemical awareness.
Candidates must have their own transport to and from work place and free parking is available on site.
Normal working hours at 08.00 - 17.00 with possible shift rotation. Shift work carriers an hourly shift allowance, overtime is paid at time half.
If you feel this role is the one for you Click apply and a memeber of the Staffline team will be in touch