We are recruiting for a Cook Manager based in Belfast City Centre. The position is based in a school and will follow term time (off for Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas holidays).
The rate of pay is £9 per hour, this is due to having paid term time off.
The position requires the successful candidate to:
- Oversee the daily process of running a kitchen and managing food preparation.
- Direct kitchen staff and handle all food-related issues.
- Check up on food supplies.
- Plan menus.
- Create new recipes.
Whats on offer:
- Monday to Friday shifts.
- 7am - 3pm.
- Full pay over term time off.
- Full support from management.
Please apply or call our Belfast office and speak to Dyllan Hunter regarding this post. If you don't hear from us within 7 days of applying for this role then you may not have been shortlisted