HEALTH AND SAFETY COORDINATOR | BLANCHARDSTOWN |PERMANENT |
Our client based in Blanchardstown, are searching for an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator to join their team. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. They are searching for an experienced HS Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all health and safety company standards, procedures and policies on site. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of Health and Safety, preferably in the Logistics/ Manufacturing industry.
- Use knowledge and skills to promote a positive Health & Safety and Quality culture in the workplace with continuous improvement of systems and procedures in place.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders comply with safety legislation and that health, safety and quality policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
- Maintain and implement changes to the ISO140001 quality standard and carry out audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, develop, deliver and coordinate effective HS training to all facility employees, temporary workers, contractors and visitors to promote a strong HS culture.
- Drive weekly Safety review meeting to give an update on site Safety KPI's.
- Carry out incident investigations and corrective action measures with Department Managers/Supervisors.
- Reviewing Contractor risk assessments and Method Statements and other safety compliance documents.
- Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety
- 2+ yr experience with a technical background is desirable
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation, Standards and Best Practice
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Understanding of ISO standards would be an advantage
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.