HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER | BLANCHARDSTOWN | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Blanchardstown are committed to growing it business and developing its team. Due to expansion, they are searching for a Health and Safety Officer to join their Health and Safety Division.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating health and safety company standards, procedures and policies on site. The ideal candidate will have third level Health and Safety qualification and or previous experience of Health and Safety, preferably in the Construction/ Manufacturing industry.
- Use knowledge and skills to promote a positive Health & Safety and Quality culture in the workplace with continuous improvement of systems and procedures in place.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders comply with safety legislation and that health, safety and quality policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
- Plan, develop, deliver and coordinate effective HS training to all facility employees, temporary workers, contractors and visitors to promote a strong HS culture.
- Drive weekly Safety review meeting to give an update on site Safety KPI's.
- Carry out incident investigations and corrective action measures with Department Managers/Supervisors.
- Reviewing Contractor risk assessments and Method Statements and other safety compliance documents.
- Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation, Standards and Best Practice
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Due to nature of role and occasional travel to company sites, full driving license is a requirement
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.