Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Staffline are recruiting for a HSE Officer to join an award-winning manufacturer based in their Dungannon site. Reporting to the H&S Manager you will play an important role within the HSE function driving a culture of HSE compliance. Main duties will include:
- Provide professional assistance and advice on all matters relating to health, safety and environmental legislation within the industry sector
- Actively support the site management teams to meet HSE KPI's and targets
- Supporting the HSE functional teams in conducting detailed Accident& Incident Investigations and coordinate close outs to prevent re occurrences.
- Coordinating and attending daily and weekly site walks. Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Complete risk assessments on all site operations with the support of line management to identify all key risks and make commercially viable recommendations to reduce such risks.
- Carry out HSE audits and surveys to monitor compliance and effectiveness of safety policies and procedures.
- Supporting maintenance teams, ensuring legal requirements are met
- Complete SOP verifications for staff to ensure procedures are being followed
- Membership of IOSH Graduate Membership accepted (Grad IOSH)
- Industry Recognised H&S Qualification (such as NEBOSH or Equivalent)
- Experience in a H&S role within the manufacturing industry
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care