HR Business Partner
The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
Working as part of a team providing professional HR advice & support to assigned departments/directorates/customers across a range of people management & employee relations issues, including recruitment, discipline & grievance; attendance management; dignity at work & capability.
Hours of work: 30 hrs per week
* Achieved, or working towards, Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
* Minimum of 12 months recent experience as a HR practitioner in a generalist role to include taking a leads role in:
o Managing recruitment & selection
o Resolving complex employee relations issues
o Managing attendance & associated processes
* Demonstrable experience of:
o Building strong working relationships with employees & employee representatives
o Providing expert advice & guidance to management, employees & junior members of the HR team on legislation, codes of practice, policy & best practice
* A flexible approach as required to work across a range of HR activities , involving regular attendance at various locations
* A full valid driving licence, & access to transport to meet the requirement of the post
Rate of pay: £15.50 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.