Human Resources Director
Market leading salary and package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Director to join an industry leading Belfast based firm. The HR Director role is a critical part of the company's leadership team. You will have responsibility to own and drive the HR strategies and activities that will create results, enable growth and build upon organisational successes. You will lead a team of direct and indirect reports to accomplish these results.
Main duties will include:
- Own and drive the strategic HR plan for the Island of Ireland including programs that drive employee well being, employee engagement, integration and professional development.
- Provide strategic, operational and best practice advice on a range of people related business challenges and ensure a positive employee relations climate is championed and maintained.
- Develop strong and trusted partnerships with all levels of the organisation, and provide leaders and senior managers with objective coaching and advice.
- Take an active role in the recruitment of top talent and driving career development and growth for existing colleagues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements for management of employees and temporary workers, reducing legal risk and ensuring compliance, in close partnership with the operational teams.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures that ensure the company remains fully compliant while staying on top of changes and ensuring that these practices are implemented consistently.
- Supporting process throughout the employee lifecycle; including performance management, organisational development, engagement and conduct.
- Chartered Fellow of CIPD
- Minimum of Degree level in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Strategic HR Lead within a fast paced, transformative environment
- A full current driving licence that enables you to drive in NI and ROI to enable you to meet the requirements of the post in full.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.