Temporary for 6 months
To assist in the delivery of maintenance, property and tenancy services including the management of processes, developing Health & Safety systems, setting sustainability and environmental policies and targets and implementation of quality processes. Reviewing and managing suppliers and sub-contractors adherence to HSQE processes and standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- To implement and manage Health & Safety processes for maintenance and property services including a Point of Work Risk Assessment processes for Engineers and operations staff.
- Develop and manage safe systems of work for maintenance activities.
- Ensure organisation and supply chain compliance with the CDM 2016 regulations for maintenance and property services activities.
- Ensure property records are kept up to date, including the management of Asbestos registers.
- To keep management and staff up to date with changes in legislation.
- Roll out Health & Safety tool box talks.
- Set up and manage a Corporate Social Responsibility programme with key environmental and sustainability targets for the benefits of clients and stakeholders.
- To manage all Quality processes, creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Utilise existing Management Information Systems for HSQE activity
- The nominated Group lead on Health & Safety
- Chair the Group Health & Safety Committee which should meet at minimum, quarterly.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the management of the HSQE function.
- A recognised Health &Safety Qualification, minimum NEBOSH diploma level or equivalent
- Experience and Knowledge of Quality Standard ISO 9001
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com