HSQE ADVISOR | SANTRY | PERMANENT
Our client based in Santry are searching for an experienced HSQE Advisor to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will report to the Head of HSQE and work alongside the HSQE Team. You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all the health and safety company standards, procedures and policies within the company for front-line operational team members. Due to the location of operational teams and duties within the role, occasional travel is required.
- Use knowledge and skills to promote a positive Health & Safety culture in the workplace with continuous improvement of systems and procedures in place
- Carry out site audits and risk assessments, ensuring that all teams comply with safety legislation and that policies and practices are adopted and adhered to
- Deliver and coordinate effective HSQE training to all operations team members to promote a strong EHS culture.
- Coordinate Safety Meetings across all teams within the business
- Provide support and guidance to the Divisions team members and Management in the area of HSQE
- Liaise with company clients and maintain a working knowledge of their Health & Safety policies and provide HSQE advice when required
- Diploma or Higher Qualification in Health and Safety
- IOSH membership desirable
- 3 + years experience in HSQE
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation, Standards and Best Practice
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality Management Systems would be advantageous
- Full clean driver's license
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.