Staffline are currently taking applications for Customer Service Executive's (Inbound) for our banking client. This position is based in our state of the art office conveniently located in the heart of Belfast city centre.
The successful candidate will be customer orientated with a professional and helpful telephone manner. You will receive inbound queries from customers via phone regarding their financial accounts.
Successful candidates will receive full training on commencement of the role.
Salary : £9.00 p/h
Hours : 35 hours p/w - Must be flexible on Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 21:00pm and on Saturdays 10:00am and 14:00pm on rotational shifts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answering customer's general queries about accounts and providing excellent standards of customer service for our banking customers.
- Ensure Adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at agent level
- Ensuring data security
- Polite and professional with excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be PC literate and comfortable operating multiple systems
- Must clear background checks to include credit check and criminal background check
- Previous customer service experience desirable
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.