This regional financial planning firm predominantly provide advice to professionals and HNW clients. Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Financial Advisor to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a locally owned financial planning firm in Belfast as they seek to grow their financial planning team to enhance their already strong market position. This is a business with a firm belief in holistic financial planning who provide clients with advice and a level of service that fully suits their individual needs and which is consistent with the highest standards available in the market. If you are interested in finding out more and applying, email your CV to me in confidence.
- You will work with existing and lucrative client base to provide high quality advice whilst continuing to develop the book further through business development activities (networking events, referrals, word of mouth etc.)
- Areas of advice will predominantly include pensions and investment products, however the client's expect a whole of market view so you will gain exposure to and work across the entire spectrum of products.
- Operating as a point of contact for your clients, providing an excellent service at all times.
- You must have obtained at least a level 4 qualification in financial planning to be considered for this role.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success in as a Financial Advisor.
- Will evidence strong business development / networking skills.
- Develop, monitor and implement business plans to increase sales and respond promptly and effectively to market changes.
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- Highly Competitve DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Exam support.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.