Internal Sales Technician - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a permanent position available for an Internal Sales Technician to join our client, a leading company in the source and supply of industrial machinery components.
The purpose of this role will be to provide technical support to customers by providing assistance in identifying correct products required. The ideal candidate will have some technical knowledge of industrial machine parts and/or a relevant engineering qualification.
Key day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide technical assistance to customers
- Identify products and advise customers accordingly
- Processing quotations for customers
- Using Microsoft Navision - Checking / Booking in stock
- Invoicing / Quoting / & Organising Credit notes for customers
- Providing support as required to the Trade Counter
- Filing & document management
- Rolling stock Take procedures
- Ensure correct goods are collected and signed for, by checking advice note before handing out goods
To be considered for this role you will meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar position
- An Engineering related qualification is desirable
- Experience working with industrial machinery parts and components
- An understanding of shipping and receiving principles, concepts, practices, and standards along with a knowledge of industry practices.
- Must be able to develop solutions to semi- complex problems
- Full Driving Licence - there will be times when; Collections & Drops runs and collections that are required for the day to day needs of the business
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. 60% of the role will involve be dealing with customers and external field staff
- Hands on approach is a must
This is a permanent position that will be based in Dublin 12 and offer a salary in the region of €35,000.
To apply for this opportunity please sed a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For further information call Laura directly on 086 1272579.