Temporary Joiner required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £11.50 per hour
Location: Duncrue Complex
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- To carry out the full range of work associated with their particular trade.
- To carry out reactive and planned maintenance work in any council property.
- To work from working drawings supplied.
- To identify, order and collect required materials.
- To provide as required all job-costing and time-recording information.
- To participate in a 24-hour emergency callout service if so required.
- To participate in training as required
- To assist in on-the-job coaching and training, for example, new employees, contractors and temporarily assigned apprentices and other relevant staff
- To drive council vehicles as and when required
- To erect and dismantle scaffolding as required which involves working at heights
- Be a time-served Joiner or possess relevant qualifications (e.g. City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 Certificates in Craft and Advanced Craft in Carpentry and Joinery)
- Possess a full, current driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland
- Be able to demonstrate at least one year's relevant experience in each of the following two areas
- working in a building maintenance environment; and
- undertaking benchwork and joinery repairs to commercial properties
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles