Leakage Detection Technician | Belfast | £9.38 per hour
Staffline Ireland is currently recruiting an experienced Water Leakage Detection Technician to join our client (a well established company in NI) on a temporary to permanent basis to be based in the Belfast area.
Working outdoors you will be required to carry out a full range of leak detection activities
- Detection of leaks using various leak detection methods including step tests
- DMA Boundary Valve Checks and Zero Pressure Tests
- Deployment, collection and analysis of flow, pressure and noise loggers
- Resolution of customer side leakage
Experience in the following is required:
- Leading leakage detection activities including: evaluating water losses, planning and carrying out step tests, leakage sounding, leak noise correlating, deploying and analysing flow/pressure data loggers, IT experience to include a familiarity with GIS software, resolution of customer side leakage
- Water Network management, including valving, installation of watermains, carrying out water network maintenance and repairs, IT experience to include a familiarity with GIS software
- A full clean driving licence
- Ability to cope with the physical nature of the role including entry into confined spaces
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to work safely and responsibly at all times
- Ability to interpret water distribution network records
- Flexibility in working hours to include some night work
- Ability to pass a Basic Access NI check
Successful applicants can expect to become a member of a professional, friendly and encouraging team and will enjoy the following benefits:
- Continual training on all duties to be undertaken
- 20 days holidays & 10 public holidays per year
- Pension Scheme
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Use of all the latest technologies and gain experience in GIS applications.
For further information please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.