Learning & Development Specialist
Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Learning & Development Specialist for approx. 3 months with a Public Body. This will be a remote working position..
The L&D Specialist will be working with the Learning & Development Unit to help with the maintenance of the L&D administration systems, the production of information and the provision of general administrative support.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ideally with some experience of working in Learning and Development
- Experience in dealing with customers and providing a professional service
- Ability to organise and manage events/training/meetings
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office - intermediate/advance in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- An understanding of the operation of databases
Salary equivalent up to €30k
Remote working with full support from the team.
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.